ECO-BUILDIND OF AN INTERCOMMUNAL AQUATIC CENTER IN LOUVIERS (27)
Client: Urban community of Seine et Eure
Location: Louviers (27)
Project: Construction of an Intercommunal aquatic center
Mission: competition and landscapingHEQ®
Consultant Designer: GROUPE 3 ARCHITECTES, AR ARCHITECTES, SOGEGI, REBER, SICRE, and ORYTHIE
Area: 3 400m², area 30 000m²
Cost: 20 000K € HT
Date: Competition 2010
After analysing the surrunding of the site, the aime of the project is to create views, garden organised along several axis and water channels.
In the southern area filtering ponds have been design to filtrate the water coming out of the outside swimming pool. A landscape set made to establish connections with the natural surrunding environment.
Treated HEQ® targets :
Target 1: harmonious relationship between the building with its surroundings
• Use of degradable materials: larch wood, filtering green wall.
• Landscaping: meadow in blossom, tree layer, vegetal ditchs, filtering ponds, mineral status, hair grass garden, fruit garden.
Target 4: Energy Managment
• Green roof: decrease of streaming water: decrease of thermal shock around 40%.
Target 5: Water Managment
• Storm water treatment: green roof planted with dense sedum, needed maintenance or irrigation.
• Runoff water treatment: implementation of vegetal diches planted with semi-aquatic plants at the heart of the parking area, cleaning water before being released into the natural environment.
• Reconstructed wetland created for water management and treatment of the swimming pool. Varied vegetation (carex alba, scirpus lacustris...) has a mechanical function, fixation and micro-contaminant purification.
Target 11: olfactif confort
• Air biofiltration by a green wall in the building. The poluted air is forced to pass through a filtering wall giving a green natural stape to the cascade.