ACCESSIBILITY AND FIRE EXIT STUDY FOR HIGH SCHOOLS IN ILE-DE-FRANCE FRANCE
Maître d’ouvrage : SAERP
Localisation : Ile de France
Mission :Mise en accessibilité handicap des lycées franciliens
Surface : 5 000 to 10 000m²
Date : in progress
The references of the Parisian high schools are ERPs of approximately 5,000 to 10,000 m² each, distributed on different levels varying according to the schools. Welcoming many high school students every day, these establishments must meet the new regulatory requirements for accessibility for people with disabilities, so that each trip is simple and unconstrained for everyone: bringing sanitary facilities, stairs, elevators up to standard, creating secure waiting areas, etc.
AR ARCHITECTES has worked in partnership with the Ile de France Region and SAERP to propose compliant and specific solutions for each of these establishments with the following objectives:
- Ensure functionality and regulation;
- Preserve the quality of the living environment;
- Respect the site and its environment, on a case-by-case basis for each establishment;
- Control costs, and thus public spending;
- Take into account all existing specificities: occupied site, construction mode, ERP premises or labour code, fire safety,...