ECO-CONCEPTION OF A PNEUMATIC CONVEYOR SYSTEM IN SAINT-OUEN ECO-CONCEPTION OF CONVEYING EQUIPMENT
Client: SEQUANO AMENAGEMENT
Location: Saint Ouen (93)
Project: Design and construction of a pneumatic conveyor system
Consultant Designer: AR ARCHITECTE, EHTP-SOC
Area: 435m² SHON
Cost: 10 000K € HT
Date: Competition 2012
The site represents a juxtaposition of various tissus which make it peculiar: the existing factory, the view over the Seine, the future park, the future islands.
The entire site of the future suction unit, has it place within a green setting.
The design combines sustainable and recyclable construction materials: gabions, timber frame, wood cladding. Skydoors oriented to the east allows natural highlighting, ventilation and offers a direct view to the River Seine.
Treated HEQ® targets :
Target 4: Energy Management
• Design of the construction based on a north and south axis
• Shade structure made by the vegetation.
• Bio-climatic construction.
• Solar thermal collector.
• Indoor comfort: implementation of a candian well, for brine, geothermal couple with a double flow CMV which ensures comfortable temperature all year round.
• Green roof: reduction of 40% of thermal shocks.
Target 5: Water Management
To create a green framework for rehabilitation of natural resources around the central vacuum cleaner. • Roof storm water treatment. • Water runoff treatment by vegetal ditches.
• Reducing maintenance.
Target 6 : waste management
Low carbon footprint, innovative waste management by a new system of collecting the waste.
Target 7 : Maintenance and upkeep management
Sustainability of materials and installations assured in a very simple and cheap way.
Limited need for maintenance of landscape.
Target 9 : Acoustic comfort
- insulation floors by cellulose wadding
- block wall, temp concrete
- wood joinery.
Target 11 : Olfactory comfort
• Olfactory comfort is operated through the development of two bio-filtering structures and a vegetated greenhouse integrated into the building
• Green roofs